Guesstimate: How much cash do you think you’re carrying? $______
Empty your pocketbook, tote bag, wallet.
From the third person point of view (he/she, his/her) write assumptions a stranger might make about the person who carries the items in that pocketbook, tote bag, wallet. For example, what would someone assume about the person’s:
- Free time
How much cash are you REALLY carrying? How close was your guess – within $5, $10…?
Now that you’ve considered the contents:
- What Bible verse, adage, popular title or idiom best describes your findings?
- What can you throw away right now?
- What surprised you?
- What do you want to stop carrying around?
- What do you want to start carrying with you?
- What do you hope to carry with you always?